Monday, May 4, 2009

oh man!

ok, lovely readers [all two of you :), one being Precious]
I am in the midst of finals. and they are kicking my butt.
The month surrounding mid terms and the month surrounding finals are crrrazy.
and somehow midterms and finals always coincide with the busiest time of the month at work.

I haven't even gone REAL grocery shopping in about 3 weeks! (which is another reason I love couponing-it makes that possible with having a stockpile)

I have been accepted in to a graduate seminar this summer as an undergrad! wooo! I will be taking the Politics of Policy, I love being a poli sci major.

Anyways, my last final is Friday and I CAN NOT WAIT! I have three whole days of no school before the graduate course starts on Tuesday but believe me, I will be partaking in Ernest Hemingway's advice come Friday night :)


I hope all you lovely folks are having CALM, enjoyable days.


Remember, it is in God's hands. What ever 'it' may be for you :)

-M.

3 comments:

  1. I hope your finals went well and that you are enjoying your graduate course! I also hope that you are having some fun this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. M,

    I didn't publish your comment on my blog because I didn't think you would want me to. I cannot believe what you have told me about those student loans and how they have been taken over by the government. I am in total agreement with you on the way you and your parents feel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Precious!

    Isn't it crazy! It's so scary what is happening and most people are just sitting back and not taking any notice!!!
    -Meg

    ReplyDelete