Thursday, January 22, 2009

i enjoy bracelets.

it's true I do. I think they are sometimes the perfect final piece to finish off an outfit.

what i don't enjoy is figuring out how to keep my bracelets (namely my bangles) organized and together. I've tried the big jewelry box route and it doesn't work for me because after long it's too full so i improvised...

i found this dowel/board contraption at Goodwill for 99cent i think it was a makeshift paper towel rack in its former life. speaking of, a paper towel rack would be perfect; it's what i originally had in mind but the 99cent price tag for this item won me over. i keep my nicer, valuable jewelry still in my jewelry box. this is mainly for my big inexpensive pieces.


anyways, just load the rod up with your bracelets and you're good to go!
here's what it looks like with a few of my bracelets on it:


No comments:

Post a Comment