Monday, February 16, 2009

a love for little plastic boxes.

I've had a love for all things plastic and organizational almost my entire life. Just ask my parents. I had an 'A-ha!' moment when my cupboards were running amuck with kool-aid packets. (anyone that was couponing last summer with the AllYou magazine and the buy any 3 Kraft products get another free coupon know what I am talking about).

So I took all these:

And made it look like this:





This plastic tub has a snap on lid. I purchased it at Walmart for $1.27. It works perfectly! Keeping all the packets in one spot. I even have another one for my taco/fajita seasoning packets.

-M.

2 comments:

  1. I do ther same thing with all those little packets. But I use some old bins from a refrigerator that we no longer have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize you commented! :) I loooove it when I can keep things organized! It felt as though those packets were rabbits and multiplying everytime I turned around :)

    ReplyDelete