Thursday, March 19, 2009

shopping trip

Tonight after work I ran to Safeway to cherry pick a few deal scenarios I had come up with...
I got all of this:

for $5.31 (oop) !

I have HW I need to start on (even though it is my SPRING BREAK) so I won't list all the details. But I just combined their promotion of buy ten selected items get $5 off your total with coupons. I am happy with this for multiple reasons. M. and I LOOOOVE peach cups, we are really trying to eat healthier and control portion sizes (mainly M. on this one, he was raised to always clear his plate. I was raised to finish when I was full). Fruit cups are ridiculously expensive when there isn't a good sale. I ended up getting 11 of them for 1.75! and the pasta-roni and rice-a-roni are usually $1 a piece here and re fried beans run about .90 a can. so it was a good trip. Before coupons/sales/promotions the total was $43.72.


-M.

No comments:

Post a Comment